When I was rewriting this recipe for this quiche with goat cheese, I decided to make it one more time but ditch the puff pastry and bacon. Aka: a skinny quiche. It was divine and my sister agreed.
Ingredients for one quiche with goat cheese for 4 people
- 1 roll puff pastry
- 100 g bacon, cut in strips
- 400 g oyster mushrooms, cut in strips
- 1 onion
- 4 eggs
- 200 g goat cheese
- 250 g creme
- 4 tsp fluid honey
- 2 tbsp thyme
- Some nutmeg
- Salt & peper
How to make this quiche
- Preheat the oven on 180° C or 350F.
- Glaze the onion in butter
- Add the bacon and oyster mushrooms
- Wok on a very high fire
- Add a bunch of pepper (not salt!)
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the creme.
- Add the nutmeg, salt and pepper to the creme
- Put the puff pastry in a pie form.
- Add the mushrooms
- Poor the creme on top of the mushrooms
- Add slices or pieces of goat cheese on top of the quiche
- Spread some honey on top of the quiche
- Top it off with the thyme
- Put in the preheated oven for 30 minutes
Enjoy your quiche with goat cheese and mushrooms!
(Can also be made without puff pastry and bacon)