I had a homegrown zucchini laying around and was super hungry after an hour of intensive sports. So I created this vegetarian, Moroccan oven dish by improvising. It turned out really well in only 30 min!
Ingredients for 1 moroccan dish
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- A hand brown raisins
- 5 potatoes, sliced
- 2 cubes chicken stock
- Herbs: chicken herbs + Ras El Hanout
How to make this moroccan dish
- Stove the onion in some olive oil
- Add the potatoes and let it stove for a couple of minutes
- Add the chicken stock
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes
- Add half of the zucchini
- Add all the herbs
- Let it simmer for another 10 minutes
- Add the second half of the zucchini. This way you’ll have some very soft zucchini and some harder pieces.
- Add the raisins
Ready to serve!
This dish is also very delicious the day afterwards. Reheated or not.