A friend came over for dinner on a warm day and I felt like preparing something light, delicious that didn’t require an awful lot of work.
A vegetarian zucchini oven dish was perfect for that. This recipe is based on vegetables and cheese and so totally vegetarian proof.
Ingredients vegetarian zucchini oven dish
for 4 people
- 1 zucchini
- 500 gr mushrooms
- 1 egg
- 200 gr feta cheese
- 300 ml yoghurt
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp dill
How to prepare this zucchini oven dish
- Cut the zucchini in small parts and bake them in a pan with some olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and spice it with salt and pepper.
- Take the pan of the stove after 5 minutes and layer the vegetables in a glass oven dish (or any heat resistant oven dish)
- Mix up the egg, yoghurt, fresh dill, parsley, garlic and feta in a bowl.
- Poor over the warm vegetables.
- Put the zucchini dish in the over for 15 minutes.
You can easily add some cheese on top of zucchini oven dish if you like this.